Sunday, July 6, 2008

Everyday is like Sunday

Today is Sunday. Last night I drove to Olympia to go see Have Heart and Verse for their second Washington state date. I took pictures this time and I am going to post them up on here later tonight. Many of them came out blurry. I desperately need a better camera for live action shots. The 6 mega pixel Kodak camera I got was a b-day gift from my mom and dad a few years ago. I like it but not for taking live action band shots, but it is better than nothing and I have taken some amazing pictures with this camera.

A friend of mine started a clothing line called Actual Pain. I went to the line unveiling today at this awesome store called Winner's Circle. In exchange for putting up some posters for this shop, I was given a 3 of a kind Actual Pain hoodie that was priced at 100 dollars. I am stoked about it mostly because it came with a set of 5 pins that are only found on the hoodies. The back of it has a giant spider wrapping it's legs around a cross with the word "CHINGON" written above it. Chingon means bad mother fucker in Spanish.

All in all, today was a good day.

No comments: