Sunday, July 27, 2008

De-fucking-pression all around.

Just like my economy,
I am de-pressed.
The price of gas has made it impossible for me to travel places with my car. Which is fine with me because I would rather not pollute WA with my fumes. But all the traveling I have done in the past 2 months has depleted my savings and when all my good friends hang out 45 minutes from Seattle-it can get frustrating.

Everything has gone up in price. My bank account has caught up with inflation, I am feeling the pains of a country in the middle of an economic depression. We can thank war for that and we can thank Bush for it too.

My goal...my goal is to get out of Seattle and move to New York City. It seems like getting back to NYC has been my goal for decades. The one goal that alludes and escapes me. I know I will make it there someday. It was my dream to move to Seattle when I was a kid and I made that one come true with hard work and patience. But my depression has gotten me down and I don't want to leave the house. The last 6 months have been really hard for me. I have never been this depressed in my life. Maybe I have always been this down but all the drugs and cigarettes must have covered it up. Now I definitely know that drugs just prolong your suffering but there was a time when I had no choice, the pain was to great. At least now I have the strength to know what it is inside of me that hurts. Things go deep and your pain is not only from this lifetime but all the ones before. Boy does it hurt not being with you. It fucking kills.

No comments: