Sunday, June 20, 2010

we are being manipulated

There are two spirits out there manipulating me and you. I have to tell you this because we are both in a lot of pain right now and I know that you would like nothing more than to see me and fucking ditto. I want you to know that we need to see each other. please just take the step, you are being manipulated not too by these spirits who are also manipulating my thoughts and causing me and you so much pain right now. We are both in so much pain it is not even funny. I know you think about coming and then these spirits manipulate my thoughts and yours to not come. I made a big mistake in the astral plane last night and I am in a lot of pain because of it. I need you so much, it is not even funny. Please hold me we really need each other.

"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: