Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Importance of truth

I wanted you to know that there is a lot going on with me in spirit, but what you NEED to remember is that I would never fucking hurt you in spirit or in person, I would rather be fucking DEAD than cause you any harm. There is a lot of manipulation of my spirit going on and I know you are like "what the fuck is going on with you", well just remember this-I would rather be dead than hurt you in anyway. I try my best to stay away from your body in spirit but it is really hard when you think about me a lot. If you hear any awkward thoughts or something goes on with my spirit that is fucked up, just remember and keep it fucking handy that it is NOT ME. MY spirit is being manipulated by a piece of shit who wants my world war two karma and all the rest. IT has a lot to do with you too (like I said there are forces at work, etc.), I am not joking and it would really help me if you would try your best to come and see me. You have no idea how much I really need you. No idea at all.

You have no idea who we were during World War TWO but we were really famous and they made a movietone newsreel about me when I got killed during the battle of the Rhine. We were famous and important. You have no idea how much WWII means to me. The newsreel has something to do with my karma with TCM. You have no idea how much you mean to me.




"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: