Thursday, June 24, 2010

Me and you and world war two.

The New world order wanted my world war two karma to mostly manipulate not only you but to fuck me up and the earth plane for that matter. this is the big reason what happened back east happened. I saved the planet and the USA many, many times. You were a huge part of that too. Our Olympic mountain lifetime was very important. We really need to go there together. we are being fucked with by our old master guide who stole my world war two karma and sold me out to the NWO when I went back east for Xmas. If someone is fucking with you at night it is he not I. He is dopplganging me in a huge mother fucking way. He is copying everything about me and I mean everything. He is manipulating you and me in a big way. It is causing us both a lot of pain especially me because i am your real world war two and it means so much to me. He is also manipulating and stealing my civil war because of who I was in that lifetime too. He is a real piece of fucking shit. I pray that you listen to your heart, body and mind and come to me. He is trying to manipulate you to not come to my body. He is manipulating me in the astral plane. That's all I wanted to say. I cant believe this is happening. we really need to be together. I sent the paintings by the way. We really need each other. I just needed you to know this its pretty damn important. We are really important.




"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: