Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hey cleopatra

Did you know you were Cleopatra in a past life? The movie they made with Elizabeth Taylor is really deep and it was made by the uncle of Ben Mankiewicz, the dude who was in my TCM piece with me. We go really deep with him and one of the BIGGEST REGRETS I have in this life is not taking you to Atlanta. IT was a huge mistake and I regret it everyday. I really needed you down there, more than u will ever know. I was really messed up without being on testosterone. I know that should not be an excuse but I cant help it, there is a lot of truth in it. You always reminded me of Elizabeth Taylor but now I know it is the other way around, she reminds me of you. We were Shakespeare too and the real Romeo and Juliet by the way. Not only that we were a bunch of the Hindu gods. I have a big divine regret that I cant really talk about. It really sucks something awful. I love my cheerleader, I love you so much. You are my angel more than you will ever know. You are my angel of divine positive magic that is helping me through this awful time. I am on my way to get a new tattoo. I will post a picture of it later when its done. How I love you. You are so important. We created a lot of stuff Nico and I hesitate to post what we created but it is really big and we are standing on one of them right now. I have been severely punished for hurting you by accident at XMAS, you have no idea how important you are. I am not fucking joking, when I say you are the purple queen of the universe and not only this one sweetheart and it is no joke.

"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: