Monday, June 28, 2010

The pain of Christmas

Everyone is in a lot of pain over what happened to me at Christmas. My family, My job, the place I use to volunteer at, Seattle, NYC, CT, ME, my friends, northwest Hardcore scene, my music, TCM, everyone I had spiritual connections with and especially you. It wasnt a normal suicide attempt. If only. Something fucked up happened to me spiritually and otherwise. I wish I could really type out what happened but I dont want anyone to think I am fucking crazy, if only. You see I was a really important spirit soul, the avatar of the USA but I was in so much pain over my last lifetime, WWII and WWI and this lifetime that I wasnt aware of my full power. There were forces at work that wanted to stop me from putting a wrench in their works and unfortunately it worked. Now I am in a lot of pain and now I need you more than fucking ever, I needed you before but now i need you even more, but you are 3500 miles away and with someone else. oh joy the pain of what they did to me.




"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: