Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thought Manipulation Part 2

I want you to know that I am being heavily manipulated from outer space, alien grays and others using their technology as a matter of fact to fuck me up with you. I am not the one sending out fucked up messages to your body ok. Read up on the the Grays being able to manipulate our thoughts and actions, this is being done to steal my karma because I (we) did so many great things on this earth plane it is beyond belief. It is also being done so you will hate me. There are forces at work against us. Its sounds crazy but believe me its really happening. They also really want my world war two karma and its really fucking me up because it means everything to me.

What they are doing through me is tearing me the fuck apart. More than you could ever know. I would never do this, ever, ever, ever. I really love you and I am in a lot of pain over what they are doing to me and I mean a lot. I want to believe in a future for you and me. Watch the X-Files.

ps. Thank you for holding me at night, I fucking love you so much, Your my angel.

"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: