Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Joy You Found

You been without Joy,
for a long time.
Now you have found,
what you have missed in me,
in someone else,
someone beautiful, something free.

I couldn't be happier
for the joy you found,
though I need you more
and more each day,
I want you to be happy
not locked in some closet
with some asshole male.

Although I sit in pain
waiting for the next big parade
I cant help but wonder
when everything went insane.
I need you more and more each day.
It's hard for me to find someone else
when I been in love
with you for almost 20 years.

I just sit in pain,
happy for the joy
you have found.
I wish I could find
what I am looking for,
but she's in New York and not with me.
I cannot wait to be free
of this intense pain
that I live with everyday
maybe someday she will be with me
or at least tell me she
loves me, instead of telling me in spirit,
cuz goddamn I really need to hear it.

"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: