Monday, June 7, 2010

The manipulation of me.

I am so damn important (and you are too) that I am being slowly stripped of my karma, past lives by people that want to be who I was suppose to be. What happened over Xmas really was because of how damn important I am and how important you are. Adam needs Eve was no joke and you knew it too but because of the New World Order that wanted me dead, what happened happened. I have a new Xmas for you. I am so being destroyed from the astral place it is not even funny. There are a number of souls destroying me and you as a matter of fact because of what is happening to me.

Just hang on to the truth about me, because you know who I am and who we are. Watch out for my doppleganger who stole my karma because he is the one destroying me, destroying earth and destroying you as a matter of fact. Are you in great pain, well it is because of what is happening to me is affecting you so godamn bad it isnt even funny. One day a hero is going to come to my rescue and I hope soon because I need my spirit soul. If you cant find me in the astral plane its because once against he New World Order came a calling last night and really, really fucked me up. its all because of what happened in WWII because I was a huge hero and we were famous as fuck.

The X-Files, guess what, they are real, dont doubt it and I am the biggest X-File in the Universe. Just hang on to the truth about me because you know how much I fucking love you.

"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: