Thursday, December 11, 2008

XMas in CT.

I am leaving next Tuesday for a 3 week adventure back east to CT and NYC. I will be gone from Seattle from Dec 16th-Jan 9th.

My cell phone number is:
206-351-9588

I am posting my number for those that want it to get in touch with me while I am back east. I am not worried about posting it...I doubt many people read this blog and why would anyone prank call me?

I will be staying in Thomaston Connecticut with my folks. Planning on visiting NYC for a few days while I am there. To my NYC friends..I can come into the city pretty much any day while I am back east. My plan was to go in on DEC 27th for a hardcore show in Brooklyn...two spiritual bands I am into are playing there....but these plans are not written in stone.

Hope to see everyone this holiday season.

Love Love
Michael Kim

"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: