Saturday, December 6, 2008

Turner Classic Movies in the UK (TCM UK)

The little video about me that runs on Turner Classic Movies here in the USA is now being aired on TCM in the United Kingdom. I hope to get to visit there sometime soon.
Maybe, just maybe I will get something out of it playing over there.

Disclaimer: I was about 60 pounds heavier when i filmed this than I am now. At the time I did not want to film this piece yet because I wanted some time to get back into shape. 2006 was a really hard year for me. I got very out of shape and I gained a massive amount of weight. I was the heaviest I had ever been in my life when we filmed this. Turner could not wait to film this due to budget constraints so I was forced to film it as is. Kind of disappointing for me since it was always my dream to be on TCM. I am an actress and TV personality so it kind of sucks that this was my introduction to a lot of people in the entertainment industry, it hurts that I look really heavy. Such is my life. Full of laughter through pain.


"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: