Wednesday, December 10, 2008

To NICO on her 40th Birthday.

Dear Nico,
Happy 40th Birthday.
The person who loves you the most,
sent you flowers today,
long stem red roses and lilies,
a beautiful bouquet.

Even though you hate me,
and telling you about my transition "creeped" you out,
I still love you without condition
because that is what unconditional love
is all about.

All our hopes, dreams and plans...
I put my love for you on hold
those many years ago
so that we might have something more
than just the emptiness of the old.

But it did not matter,
all those dreams we had
are shattered....for me.
But I still love you,
like I did when we were in school.

To Nico on her 40th birthday,
I send you my love.
Please take care of yourself,
On this your 40th Birthday.
My love for you...
is never just going to go away.

"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: