Monday, December 15, 2008

Train Ride to Nothing, Train Ride to Nowhere.

I am taking the Amtrak to NY on Tuesday afternoon. I will be on the train for 3.5 days with a break for 6-8 hours in Chicago, then its onto NY. It takes about 18 hours to get from Chicago to Albany NY. My Dad comes and picks me up there. I could take the train to NYC, but it is a lot longer trip, due to the routing of the train. It is much easier for my Dad to go to Albany than it is to go to Penn Station in NYC.

This will be the 5th time I have taken the train back east and back to visit my family. I spend my days on the train watching classic films on my laptop and portable DVD player, I also spend the time writing, reading and looking out the window dreaming of better days. It is a very long and interesting trip, sometimes its stressful, but all in all I like it better than an airplane.

I leave on Tuesday the 16th and arrive on Friday DEC 19th. I am leaving on Jan 6th and coming back on Jan 9th. It is always hard to come back to Seattle. All of my loved ones are back east in CT and NYC. I miss the east coast very much and I want to move back to NYC so bad. I just need the right opportunity, job and savings. I am sort of in a rush but I cannot rush myself without some help from an angel to help me.

I will be thinking of you my love as I saunter across the country, if only you were waiting for me with open arms, but alas, those arms are closed to me, but I still love you so much....we go very deep. Search yourself within my love and you will see...the person you love and need....is me.

I go back east with out an expectation in the world. I go expecting nothing, zero, zip...I do not expect to hear a word from you, my love. But if you find it in your heart, to see me while we are not so far apart, i would be forever grateful. All I need is one night, one time in each others sight, to hear any words at all from you,
would save my soul, make it easier to live each day, with any new memory we might make.

You have no idea how much I love you.

"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: