Monday, December 8, 2008

The Ride of Transition.

I have heard many times that taking Testosterone and transitioning is one helluva ride. I would definitely have to agree with that. It is definitely a "ride". Yesterday, on Sunday, I took a trip in my car to do a little bit of food shopping. On the way there I felt really different. I am starting to feel like the man that I am. All of a sudden i feel very energized, confident, strong and sexual. They say that taking T makes you very horny. Well it makes sense because all it is doing is making my brain male and less female. I definitely feel less emotional also. Things that have been really hurting me are still there, but there is not as much emotion attached to it. Which is a really good thing. I definitely feel more balanced and stronger-mentally, emotionally, physically and even spiritually.

TO READ THE REST OF THIS BLOG, PLEASE GOTO: http://becomingmichael.blogspot.com/

Originally posted in my blog called "Becoming Michael".

"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: