Monday, December 22, 2008

Bored In Connecticut.

Well I am at my parents house in CT. The best part about it is spending time with my niece who is absolutely awesome. She is really the cutest, most artistic, creative, intelligent kid I have ever seen. If she was my kid I could understand, but she's my sister's kid. My sister is very conservative, but also very loving. She is really adorable and has all the best facial features of my sister. She truly is a little angel. She spends tons of time at my parents house. We actually really miss her when she leaves. She is only a year and 5 months but she seems a lot older than that.

I am pretty bored here though. There is not much to do at all. They live in the middle of the CT woods with no where to walk too with any signs of life. Plus we had a blizzard and it is mad cold out. It sucks not being able to see any of my friends in New Haven because I don't have a car to use. But while I am out here I am going to go to New York City, but not until the weekend.

I am really extremely sad, bored and lonely..but what the fuck else is new. I got to get a new life, I am sick of not having my wife. When I die, bury me upside down in Thomaston, CT so the whole wide world can kiss my ass. I got to get the fuck out of this body. Nothing and nowhere makes me happy without my soul twin in this life.

FUCK!


"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: