Friday, November 14, 2008

Dearest Nico,

Words cannot even describe the memories within my soul of you. I hold you in my arms every night before I go to sleep. I feel you there as if a 100 years ago was just yesterday. Empower your soul. Realize that all those people you were before are all a part of you. Merge them all together and empower yourself to be the supersoul that you were born to be. Maybe then you will realize why I love you so much.

Those empty, hollow, cowards you place in your life to fill the holes that your mother, your father and the rapists left within you; will never, ever fill you up with the kind of unconditional love that you need. Only you can fill that hole and only I can keep it filled.

Ask your soul about us. Ask your higher power about us. Ask yourself about us.

I will be waiting for you always.

Your messenger,
The Punk Rock Arc Angel Michael

No comments: