Sunday, July 4, 2010

thanks for all you share with me

Every now and then you share with me things we did in WWII. It means a lot to me, more than you could ever know. We are severely being fucked with by a master guide and a few other spirits. It is causing me great pain and I mean great because we have great love for each other. I am in great pain here in Seattle and I mean great because of what is being done to me. I am not sure if you are aware of how hard you try to fix in spirit what happened and I greatly, greatly love and appreciate it. I really hope we get to see each other again I fucking love you. you are so powerful and important. We really need each other and I hope we get to see each other again and so do a lot of other people, especially all the classic film stars we have karma with.

kpr

PS. if someone is constantly harassing you in spirit and u think its me I can assure you its not. I have to say this because I am getting the feeling that this is happening because it is happening to me. It is probably the asshole master guide. I am not suppose to talk about what is happening but fuck it you know. I really love you and it is causing me GREAT PAIN and I mean GREAT. If it wasnt for you helping me I wouldnt know what I would do. Nico I love you and I know that one day we will fix our mistakes that we made in 93. I want you to know that we were greatly sabotaged in 1993 by the same asshole master guide that wants to incarnate with my past lives and karma because they are so great. We did so many great things on this planet. I love you so fucking much. The divine wants us to make a movie together and so do all the classic film stars. It is really important.

"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: