Friday, July 9, 2010

The Revolutionary War lifetime.

During this war we lived in a farm outside of Boston, my name was John Dresden and yours was Mary Elizabeth Dresden. We had a son. You died early, I never remarried and lived to be about 60 or so. I was a minuteman. You called me your redcoat killer. I use to sit in an tree and shoot them in the middle of the white sash they wore. I had something to do with the boston Tea party. I knew the captain of the ship very well and it was I that mentioned the idea to him. John Wayne was in that lifetime and he was my mentor. So was edward G. RObinson, Michael Douglas, Nevil Brand and a bunch of other classic film stars. After you died you use to hold me at night and we made love in spirit like we do now. I thought you would enjoy hearing about this one.

"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: