Thursday, May 27, 2010

craving to be requited

Its no secret that as I write this we are both craving each other like crazy because we fuck in spirit so good and because of what happened in 1993. We need to hump like crazy and that is no lie because we go deep and we never really merged. What fools we were, especially me. Just please swallow your pride, I dont care about your stupid email ok, I seriously dont. Just get on a fucking plane and come to me. Fuck your pride, being together finally getting rid of this torturous unrequited prison is so much more important. Believe me I finally merged with my first love after 8 years of being unrequited and it felt so good, believe me it was the best sex I ever had with a man and it was only one night because it was so long in the making.

Just please come to seattle and see me its real important because I cant handle this and either can you.

You got my address I believe. I am home mostly all the time. Seriously I dont care about your stupid email.
-
kpr

"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: