Monday, May 31, 2010

Astrally fucked with.

I am being fucked with from the astral plane so bad and so are you. I just wanted you to know that because I love you so fucking much. I love you so much it is not even funny. I need your body so bad. I need to be with you. I have nothing but unconditional love for you, no matter what and I would never hurt you. Basically my spirit is being manipulated and it is not even funny. I need you so bad. I really need you. My spirit is being manipulated to cause you harm and it is no joke because I love you so much and it is causing me massive amounts of pain and I mean massive amounts of fucking pain because I would never hurt you.

I need you so bad. Please hold me in spirit.

-kpr

PS.We need to be together, it is the cure for what ails us. I am here and I will let u know if I leave.

-If All Else fails-
We go in blind and come out deaf. Our eyes deceive us until there's nothing left. We were beautiful once before that day, the day our lives would change. We took for granted the good and the bad. We put too much on being sad. It's hard to say if anything would have changed if we'd just opened our eyes and accepted the blame. No one knows how things would be right now if we had helped you out and you let down. Out of them all I loved you the most, but all that's left are regrets and false hopes. Broken hearts and broken homes have reduced us to the things we hate the most. You wanted it all but the end is what you got so let's pick up the pieces before our time runs out. If all else fails just know that this much is true...through it all I never stopped loving you.


"Wars May Come and Wars May Go But Art Is Forever."

No comments: