Monday, September 1, 2008

Awkward State--A Documentary

I am going to be taking part in an important documentary about transgendered people that identify as female to male (FtM) and are transitioning. This means a lot to be able to document my transition from a female body to a male body. There is going to be so many interesting moments that I am going to go through and to have them taped to share with society is important to me. Society needs people like me to show them that we are not these bodies we inhabit. That our souls are so much more than we appear. People who get to know me and see my struggles first hand through the documentary will be able to take with them a spiritual understanding of transgendered people that will benefit mankind in general.

I will keep everyone up to date on the progress that is made with it. I am just one of a series of transguys that are going to be featured in the documentary. Get ready for something you have never seen before but need too.

We start filming my end of it soon.
Look for updates here in this blog.

1 comment:

stalzz said...

cool! I want to see the film...