Thursday, September 4, 2008

United we Hurt. (new song)

I am blind,
to the love around me.
I am forced,
to make a choice of change,
something close to hope.
A prayer now answered
for the change I have needed
all my life.

This is a new middle age.
Something between war and peace,
This country has been telling lies.
We are now the fucking fascist
that we once fought.
Shame cast upon the greatest generation,
don't let them die for nothing.
their souls come back to haunt us,
we are now the enemy.

I am crouching in the corner,
their bombs fall all around me,
but I know what I am doing.
Their fire cannot not touch me.

With my head in my hands,
I pray for a new beginning,
something I have needed all my life
is coming towards me.
I will not run this time.
I will not run this time.

Only I can save me.
Only I can save me.
Only I can save me.

No comments: