Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Planet Earth is a Drag.

I have always been out of step with the rest of the world. Alone in the crowd. Growing up I always had tons of friends, but as I grew older I became more of a loner because no matter where I was or who I was hanging out with, I just didn't fit in. I became a full fledged punkrocker and hardcore kid, but still I felt alone and misunderstood. I am 34 now and I am still into hardcore/punk and I still goto shows. I don't mosh anymore for fear of getting hurt, so instead of just standing around at shows I started to take pictures. Alot of this blog will feature pictures from random shows. I have alot of things to take care of, alot of books that need to be finished, screenplays that I havent even started yet. It's hard being me. It's hard being misunderstood.

No comments: